ANAIS NIN



 
 
 
 




''Reality doesn't impress me. I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, one way or another. No more walls.''
– Anaïs Nin
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 


“Something is always born of excess: great art was born of great terror, great loneliness, great inhibitions, instabilities, and it always balances them.”

– Anaïs Nin
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 







 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 






 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 






“There is not one big cosmic meaning for all, there is only the meaning we each give to our life, an individual meaning, an individual plot, like an individual novel, a book for each person.”


– Anaïs Nin
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 











SOURCE: various - web search google '' anais nin quotes '' - if an owner would like personal reference please just let me know.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TURNER WATERCOLOURS

JYLIAN GUSTLIN